The Muine Easyriders Tour to Ta Cu mountain is not just a thrilling mountain climbing expedition but also an exploration of the untamed and winding natural landscape in the Southern land. When you reach the summit, you'll have the chance to contemplate the hills and mountains flowing in mist, revealing green-leaved and beautiful farms in the slopes' crevices.
Detailed itinerary of the Muine Motocycle Tour to Tacu Mountain
Upon arrival, you will enjoy an exhiralating cable car ride to the summit of the mountain with magnificient views of the lush green forest and valley along the way.
At the summit, you will visit Ta Cu Mountain Temple and pagoda, where you will discover the serene and sacred atmosphere, observe the religions taching and admire the amazing architure of the temple.
Continue your journey to visit the largest reclining Buddha statue in the Southest Asia. The statue alone is over 49m long and it's an incredibly breaktaking sight that is bound to leave lasting impressions.
Atfer a long and inspiring morning, you will take a break for lunch at a local restaurant.
After lunch, we will ride motorbike to back to Muine. On the way we will take a stop to:
- Visit a local farmer’s dragon fruit garden
Poshasu Cham Tower in Muine
- Stop over at Poshanu Cham tower complex built by the old Champa Kingdom and now it is the worship place by the Cham minority
- Whale Museum with a 22 m long whale skeleto.
Then the driver will drop off at your resort/hotel.
Price for the Muine Easyriders Tour to Ta Cu mountainTour Cost: 45 USD per pillion passenger
* If you are an experienced rider (have license or not), you want to ride your own motorcycle (Self-riding), please let us know !
* If you are a group, we will have a best price for you.
* The prices are listed above apply with a group from 2 people to up.
Please CONTACT US to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
– Experienced English-speaking guide
– Fuel (Gasoline)
– Entry fees
– International safety standard helmet
– Saddle bags, & rain ponchos, if needed
– Your food and drinks
– Cable car at Tacu mountain