Taking this Easy Rider Tour brings you closer to the real of Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park site – the World Natural Heritage. You will ride through the villages, primary forests and learn a lot of interesting lessons about daily of local people and Vietnam's beauty about landscapes and history !
Day 1 - Hue Easy Rider to Phong Nha caves: Hue to Khe Sanh
- Leaving from Hue and ride along highway 1A to Quang Tri town to visit “The high way of Horror’’ where in the summer of 1972 a host of Southern soldiers lost a battle, retreated to Hue and were shoot to death here
- Visit Long Hung Church and Quang Tri Old Citadel which was a battlefield in 1972 between North and South Vietnam for 81 days and nights.
- Stop at Hien Luong bridge and Ben Hai river (as know 17th Parallel and also the border line between the South and the North Vietnam during the American war). The place where dividing border of South and North Vietnam during the 20 years of Civil war.
- Visit the Doc Mieu Fire Base and stopping for lunch and relax at Cua Tung Queen Beach.
- Visit The Vinh Moc Tunnel and have short stop at the War Martyr Cemetery (Truong Son cemetary) to pay respects to the soldiers who fought and died on the trail during the American War
Day 2 - Hue Easy Rider to Phong Nha caves: Khe Sanh to Phong Nha Caves
- Visit the Khe Sanh combat base
- See the real trail with its mind-blowing, spectacular scenery - lots of jungle, mountains, waterfalls
- Visit villages of the Paco and Van Kieu Minorities
Day 3 -Hue Easy Rider to Phong Nha caves: Phong Nha to Dong Hoi
- In the morning, you can choose to visit the Paradise or Dark Cave.
- In the afternoon we will ride to the Kilometre 0 on the west Ho Chi Minh Trail.
- Then we take you back to the hotel or Dong Hoi where you can catch a bus or train to head to the North.
The price for the 3 day Hue Easy Rider to Phong Nha caves
Tour Cost: 240 USD per pillion passenger in 3 days/2nights
* If you are an experienced rider (have license or not), you want to ride your own motorbike (Self-riding), please let us know !
* If you are a group, we will have a best price for you.
* The prices are listed above apply with a group from 2 people to up.
Please CONTACT US to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
– Experienced English-speaking guide
– Fuel (Gasoline)
– Accommodation (twin/double/single room)
– Entry fees
– International safety standard helmet
– Saddle bags, & rain ponchos, if needed
– Your food and drinks